Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things are always better with two.

2 posters

Go down

Things are always better with two. Empty Things are always better with two.

Post by Seven Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Seven was walking through one of the many paths at the carnival. He was sharing a large cotton candy with his daemon, neither of them paying attention to their surroundings. He loved the carnival and he visited regularly, most of the workers there knew him on a first name basis and he could get a lot of things for free. Not that he took advantage of them--Seven would never do that.

It was getting dark, the lights on the rides were now glowing, creating a very pretty effect. As he and Aluer strolled through the park he noticed a very pretty girl walking alone. It probably wasn't a good idea for her to be alone in such a big place, especially not when it was getting dark, so Seven walked over to her.

"Hello," Seven smiled at her.
Seven
Seven

Number of posts : 34
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Things are always better with two. Empty Re: Things are always better with two.

Post by Hayley Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Hayley had gotten seperated from her friends at the carnival. It was cool though, because Hayley had religious experiences at carnivals which included fascination with the lights, the teddy bears and the cute workers who always offered her a little more when she ordered her cotton candy.

They were just so cute! Sometimes their lines made her laugh, but Hayley wasn't one to simply hook up, no strings attached.

She calmly made her way through the clio, carrying Zachary over her arm and stroking his head. No cotton candy tonight. Hayley hadn't brought any money. Maybe she could charm some out of a worker. She was good at that.

Just as she was about to do so, someone approached her. He had her at hello with his gorgeous grin. "Hi!" She replied, smiling back, "How are you?"
Hayley
Hayley

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:27 pm

"I'm alright," he answered, "but the more important question is how are you? A pretty lady like yourself shouldn't be out here alone."

Aluer rolled her eyes, smiling her strange doggy smile. Her clio was so weird.
Seven
Seven

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Hayley grinned. "You're sweet." She blushed. "I'm doing alright. I lost my friends, so now I'm just hanging out."

She smiled playfully at him. "This is Zachary. What are yours and your daemon's names?"

She with held her own name until he gave his. Hayley twirled her hair around her finger lightly. =D
Hayley
Hayley

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down