Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all you gotta do is watch me. [kyle]

2 posters

Go down

all you gotta do is watch me. [kyle] Empty all you gotta do is watch me. [kyle]

Post by Lucas Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:57 pm

"Hey, Lucas, we have a new girl coming in, can you...you know, show her the ropes?"
"It's not too hard, boss."
"Hayley, get back to work."
"Sure thing, boss." Lucas replied, smiling pleasantly at his boss.

If you didn't catch that, Lucas is to show the new girl around. It's her first day! =D He tossed the rag he was wiping a table with over his shoulder and fondly recalled his first day.

It was around Ahtnamas, so it was a crazy house. But that was okay. He made a lot of money to buy presents for Aven and Lior. He was dating Aven at that time.

When he saw a gir he didnt recognize, he calmly strode over to her. "Hey!" He offered her his hand. "I'm Lucas. What's your name?"
Lucas
Lucas

Number of posts : 210
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Imogene

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

all you gotta do is watch me. [kyle] Empty Re: all you gotta do is watch me. [kyle]

Post by Kyle Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Most clio would be nervous on their first day of work. Not Kyle. Kyle was never nervous. Not outside home, at least.

She smiled and shook the cute boy's hand. "Hi Lucas, I'm Kyle," she introduced herself. She knew that a lot of people tended to mishear her name, so she clarified, "Not Kylie. Kyle. A lot of people mess my name up. And this is Diz," she introduced her daemon.

She was glad to have been hired at Casa Nova's. She seriously needed a job so that she could save up some money and get out of the house. Sure, working in a coffee shop might not be the most lucrative career, but in Amelia there honestly weren't a lot of choices.

Kyle

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

all you gotta do is watch me. [kyle] Empty Re: all you gotta do is watch me. [kyle]

Post by Lucas Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:09 pm

Lucas shook his hair out of his face, shaking her hand. "That's a cute name for a girl," he grinned at her. "I like it." Then he pointed at Imogene. "That's Imogene."

He dropped her hand and stood with his hips jutted slightly forward, hands on his hips. "So I'm supposed to show you around and stuff. They laid out your uniform. Let's get it. You'll look cute, I'm sure. Let's see if it fits."

He led her to the back room and picked up a green apron and visor and handed them to her. Then he pulled her nametag out of his pocket and looked at it disdainfully. "They spelled your name wrong..." He showed it to her. The tag read "Kylie." Shoot.

"Well I'll get that fixed as soon as I can, but I think you might have to wear this today"
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:14 pm

"It's cool," Kyle replied, applying the incorrect nametag after she put on the apron and visor. She was sure she looked cute too. "It's not as bad as what happened at my last job. They just assumed I was a guy based on my name and ordered me the men's uniform. Can you believe that?

"So how do I look?" she asked, jokingly spinning around like a runway model. Working here might be fun if the other employees were as nice (and nice-looking) as Lucas.

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Lucas laughed, "That's horrible! Except for here we pretty much use the same uniform for everyone."

He watched her spin around, she did look cute. "You look really cute. Almost as cute as me!" He grinned at her. It was weird how close to her he felt already. Like they were already good friends. Then he spun around. "See how cute I am?"

=D Lucas is tre adorble.
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Kyle laughed. Okay, so Lucas was totally gay. Or at least very metro. She didn't care, she wouldn't have been into him anyway. He was cute, though. Such a cute boy.

"I think you're almost as cute as me," she told him, grinning. "So what are you going to show me how to do?"

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Lucas grinned and nodded, lightly shoving her shoulder. "I guesssss...maybe. Since you are really cute."

Then he shrugged, poking his bottom lip out a little. "I'm gonna show you how to make mochas and to hit on cute boys." He bit his lip, grinning mischeviously, "I'm good at that. It's how I snagged my boyfriend, Eli."
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:10 pm

Ah, she knew it.

"Trust me, I already know how to hit on cute boys," Kyle assured him jokingly. "But I have no idea how to make a mocha, so you can show me that."

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:15 pm

He tilted his head in mock disbelief, raising his eyebrows. Then he laughed. "Alright. It's really easy." He took her hand and led her behind the counter, pulling the stuff out.

Lucas slowed his movements down, as he was a professional. "Just watch. You just steam the milk, add a shot of expresso, put in chocolate syrup, ask if they want whipped cream, pour and serve. Rinse, repeat." He handed it to her. "Easy as pie."

What to do with this mocha. "But I don't know what to do with it." =D Goofball.
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:24 pm

"I'll take it. Am I allowed?" Kyle asked, and without waiting for an answer she took the mocha and took a sip from it. She smiled and licked some of the whipped cream off her lips. "I guess today I'll just watch you work and ask if I have any questions," she decided.

"So," she said, to keep the conversation rolling. "You said your boyfriend's name was Eli, right? What is he like?"

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Lucas shrugged and nodded. "You got something there," he pointed at a bit of whipped cream she'd missed. He smiled. "That's fine, and makes sure you tell me to slow down if you need. I work kinda fast." Sweet smile.

He nodded enthusiastically, loving to talk about Eli. "Yep, Eli Harpe. He's...he's wonderful. Tall, genuine, respectful, reallllly cute, and just the most amazing sense of humor."

Not too much else there, eh, Lucas? XD They dont know too much about each other.
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:34 pm

"Great in bed?" Kyle suggested slyly, nudging Lucas in the side a little. She giggled. Luckily she was a good multitasker so she could watch him work and keep up the conversation at the same time without missing anything. Good thing too, because otherwise she wouldn't be paying attention at all.

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Lucas blushed, wiped his nose, self-conciously and smiled. "Well, we never actually made it to...a bed, per se, but by the figurative...bed...Yeah." Then he wiggled his shoulders as he worked, a smile on his face as he bit his lip.

"So what about you? Anyone special to you?"
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Kyle raised her eyebrows as Lucas described "the figurative bed" and gave a cute little smirk. "Not right now," she answered honestly. "I just got out of a rough relationship, so I'm going to enjoy being single for a while."

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Lucas nodded. "I kinda know what you're talking about. I used to date Lior...the Overloridian's...brother, Aven." He shrugged. "He was an interesting boy. Eli's definitley better though. All around. Aven cared, I think, but he was just...I guess he just acted too young. He is younger than I am, but, he acted a lot younger."

He shrugged again. "So what made you pick Casa Nova's as your place of employment?"
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Kyle nodded knowingly as Lucas told her about his ex-boyfriend. She had had her share of immature boyfriends. "Well, I saw the Help Wanted sign," she explained. "And I've kinda wanted a job for a while, you know, to save up some money and get out of the house. I really want to start living on my own soon, and this seemed like an okay place to start."

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Lucas nodded. "Gotcha. So, how is that? That mocha?" He pointed at it. He smiled.
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down