Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iz mai birffdai.

3 posters

Go down

iz mai birffdai. Empty iz mai birffdai.

Post by Lucas Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Lucas wished he didn't have to work on his birthday. He wished he could go out and see Eli and London and Henry. He wished that for once he had gotten a day off when he wanted a day off rather than whenever his boss didn't feel like paying him.

He sighed, rubbing the counter down. It wasn't even busy. He was desperated for clio interaction, since he was working alone today. Hayley was... not here, Jordan was not here also and Daphne was...never there.

"It's my eighteenth birthday," he said, sadly to Imogene, "and I've got no one with me."
Lucas
Lucas

Number of posts : 210
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Imogene

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

iz mai birffdai. Empty Re: iz mai birffdai.

Post by Alice Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 pm

Alice was being dragged around by her mom again. she sighed and followed her mom. They sat down by the window the coffee shop. She already knew not to ask for anything,. Her mom always ranted on how hyper she would get, she leaned on the table and was corrected by her mom,
"Don't lean on the table, you'll leave streaks on the table" she took her hands off the table and traced small circles, before having the sentence repeated at her, slightly different.
Alice
Alice

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Unsettled
Dæmon's Name: silton

Back to top Go down

Post by Eli Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Eli slipped his hand out of his pocket, opening the door for his daemon and then closing it behind himself when he walked in as well. He looked around for a minute, trying to seem casual, before resting his eyes on the boy at the counter. He smiled and walked over to the counter, hands in pockets again.

"Hey there, stranger," he said to Lucas, turning and leaning his hip against the counter, so he was mostly facing him. Lia took a seat at Eli's side, sniffing the air. It smelled fantabulous. "I hear it's your birthday?" He smiled at him, hoping he was at least a little surprised and happy that he'd showed up. Of course it had been London that had planned the whole surprise, but Eli had decided to come early to get some alone time with the birfday boi. :]
Eli
Eli

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Earalas
Dæmon's Name: Lia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum