Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFULLLL [Seven]

2 posters

Go down

OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFULLLL [Seven] Empty OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFULLLL [Seven]

Post by June Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:04 pm

June's scarf was wrapped from her neck to her ears, shielding her face from the bitter cold. She also had a thick gray fleece jacket and fuzzy black boots and mittens; she tended to be overly sensitive to the cold. So why she had decided to come out to Froom Valley right after a snowstorm was anyone's guess.

I hate the snow, she complained to Thor, who was so little that he had to hop through the deep snow.

Then why, hop, are we, hop, outside?

Because being at home is worse! June replied, kicking the snowdrift. And I don't wanna go to Dahlin because everyone is so happy there and I hate happy clio.

You hate everything, Thor replied honestly.

I don't hate you, June sighed, flopping down onto her back in the snow. Anyone else would have taken the opportunity to make a snow angel, but June didn't. And you know why?

She hated snow angels.
June
June

Number of posts : 11
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Adhbhar
Dæmon's Name: Jukebox

Back to top Go down

OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFULLLL [Seven] Empty Re: OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFULLLL [Seven]

Post by Seven Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:21 pm

Seven was making an igloo in the middle of Froom Valley when he heard two clio talking. Further inspection revealed that what he really heard was only one clio and that clio's dæmon.

Smiling, Seven told Aluer to go ask them to come over and help with the igloo, more clio equaled more fun and making igloos was one of everybody's favorite things to do!

So, he continued making blocks out of snow while the wolf walked a few feet over to say hello to the others in the valley.
Seven
Seven

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFULLLL [Seven] Empty Re: OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFULLLL [Seven]

Post by June Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:36 pm

June, who had been laying with her eyes closed as a few snow flakes fell onto her face, opened her eyes and looked up when she heard someone coming near. She almost had a heart attack when she saw a wolf standing over her, but then she realized it was someone's daemon.

It asked her if she wanted to help its clio make an igloo.

...An igloo?

"...No," she said dryly, after a pause for effect. She sat up and looked over to see the clio making the igloo. It was a guy not much older than herself, who was having so much fun that June died a little on the inside. Maybe she could go over and ruin his good mood.

She got to her feet and walked over to the clio. "What's your name?" she asked.
June
June

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:08 pm

Seven had been disapointed when Aluer had returned without the girl, but he smiled brilliantly when the girl changed her mind and walked over.

"I'm Seven!" he replied cheerfully to the girl's question while patting the snowy ground next to him in a gesture for the girl to sit. "What's your name?"
Seven
Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by June Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:16 pm

Instead of answering his question, June raised an eyebrow. "Seven? What kind of name is that?" she asked. It wasn't a name, it was a number.

She sat down, not because he wanted her to, but because she didn't want to stand. Why did he have to be so happy? He practically radiated happiness, making June feel uncomfortable being in close proximity to him.
June
June

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:22 pm

Seven laughed, his name was funny. "I'm not sure what my mother was thinking, but hey, at least I'll never run into anyone with the same name as me." He smiled, he loved his name!

"So, you never answered, what's your name?" he asked as he finished creating his latest block of snow.
Seven
Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by June Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:26 pm

June looked away as he laughed, scowling. What was with this guy? She'd have to find something to work with if she wanted to ruin his day, or life if it was possible. Then again, she was curious as to why he was in such a good mood.

"June," she replied finally. She decided just to ask. "Why are you so happy? It's kind of annoying."
June
June

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:51 pm

"June is such a pretty name!" Seven said, looking back up at her. "I absolutely love that month, it's a great time to go to the beach and I love the beach," as he finished the statement he set the block of snow he had been working on on top of the others, creating a wall of his igloo.

"The name June reminds me of so many awesome things! You're so lucky, I wish my name was June."

Aluer snorted, reminding Seven that June was a girl's name but Seven ignored it and instead answered June's question, "I guess I'm happy because what is really the point in not being happy? I'm sorry it annoys you."
Seven
Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by June Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:56 pm

What was the point in not being happy? "I guess the point is, if you're never happy, you're never sad," June replied thoughtfully. In her opinion, happiness and sadness were two sides of the same coin, and you couldn't have one without the other. "Reversely, you can't be truly happy if you're never sad."

She turned her head back towards Seven. "Are you ever sad?"
June
June

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:05 pm

"Sometimes I do get sad, but I get over it quick. There is always potential to make your day better, so what's the point in being sad? Unless of course a family member dies or something, but then it's okay to be sad. Then again, you're only sad for yourself in someone dies, not that person. If you know what I mean. So really, when I am sad it's only for a few minutes."

After all the confusing talk Seven looked at her and smiled. It all made perfect sense to him even if he was the only one.
Seven
Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by June Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:09 pm

"Then I guess you're not truly happy," June commented. She wasn't even trying to ruin his mood at this point, she honestly believed what she was saying. Just like he said that it's okay to be sad if you have a reason, it's okay to be happy if you have a reason. If you don't have a reason, you're not happy, just...content maybe? "But I'm no expert on emotions. I just mean, you're supposed to be happy when good things happen, sad when bad things happen, and all those other emotions in between, but to feel something for no reason just seems illogical or something."

She shrugged. "Though what do I know? I never feel anything."
June
June

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:15 pm

"But I am happy for a reason," Seven explained not stopping to think, "I'm happy I'm alive, happy I'm the clio I am, happy Aluer is my dæmon and not someone elses, I'm happy that there is all this pretty snow and that I have the time to come out here and make this awesome igloo. I'm happy I got to meet you, June, and happy that you decided to come over and talk to me."

He started on another block, pausing momentarily before starting to talk again, "See, there are so many things to be happy for, I could never run out of reasons!

"And I'm sure you must feel something. Nobody is completely numb. Not even the Mrs. Gelu at the orphanage, she got angry all the time. That's a feeling."
Seven
Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by June Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:20 pm

"Maybe I have emotions, but I don't feel them," June replied. "Not like you do, anyways. I don't laugh or cry or yell. I like and I hate. I want. I dunno. Maybe it is the same, how would I know how other clio feel compared to me? But still. Whatever. I exist, that's all that matters."
June
June

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:25 pm

"If that's what you want to feel, then okay. But I think you're missing out! Have you ever felt love? It makes things so much better. It's even better than happy if you can believe that."
Seven
Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by June Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:27 pm

"No," June answered. The annoying clio who thought they were her friends were always telling her she needed to find a boyfriend, but June felt that if she was meant to love it would happen spontaneously, not be something that was forced. "What about you? Is there someone you love?"
June
June

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:44 pm

"Well," Seven started, "I can't really say I love any one in that love-love way, but I love all my friends and I love Aluer. I have loved someone. Well, thought I loved. It turned out that we weren't as compatible as we needed to be. Which was okay because she's still a good friend of mine."

Again he stacked a block of snow onto the wall of the igloo. "I guess it's just easier for some people to find love than others. I hope I find it soon," he smiled, still looking at the snow, but his mind was now elsewhere.
Seven
Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by June Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:04 pm

"Why?" June asked sardonically. If Whatsisface here was so happy and in love with life, why did he "hope" for more? No one is ever completely satisfied with their life after all, not even Happy over here.
June
June

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:45 pm

"Because just because things are amazing already doesn't mean it can't get better, right? And just because I'm satisfied with today doesn't mean I'm not excited for tomorrow. Life is so fluid and changeable and I love seeing what's next, what's new."

Seven rubbed his mittened hands together, they were getting cold from all this snow.
Seven
Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by June Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:31 pm

What an irritating, obnoxious clio this was. "I don't agree," June said simply, wrapping her arms around her torso to try and keep from freezing. "Well, I shouldn't say that. What I mean is, I don't think you're as emotionally well as you think."
June
June

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:26 pm

"I guess you're entitled to your opinion just as much as I am. But I don't think I'm unstable, if that's what you're saying..." Seven smiled, setting yet another block of snow onto the growing wall.

"If you're out here anyway, would you like to help a little?" Seven asked her again, "It really is fun, I promise."
Seven
Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum