Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot cocoa to end a snowy day. =] YARB.

3 posters

Go down

Hot cocoa to end a snowy day. =] YARB. Empty Hot cocoa to end a snowy day. =] YARB.

Post by Seven Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:39 pm

Seven and Charlie walked into the small coffee shop with their arms still linked. It was warmer closer together and it had never occurred to Seven that the closeness might be making Charlie a little wary of him. He loved being close with everybody, especially nice, pretty girls like her.

He guided her over to a pair of cozy chairs that were placed by the fireplace hoping that it would help get Charlie warmer faster. The two had barely sat down before a waiter came over to serve them.
Seven
Seven

Number of posts : 34
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Hot cocoa to end a snowy day. =] YARB. Empty Re: Hot cocoa to end a snowy day. =] YARB.

Post by Charlie Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Charlie liked this boy a lot. She wasn't sure if it was reaching the point of liking him as more than a friend or if she was just desperate to find smeone who liked her because she didn't have Rowan. They had just met, and she didn't plan on rushing into anything, especially since she had no idea where Rowan was. She was angry at him, but worried...confused, mostly. Hurt a little. But she was hanging out with Seven now. For all she knew, Rowan could be stuck in Dian. She hoped he was okay.

The waiter asked what she would like, and she just ordered a hot cocoa with marshmallows and turned to Seven, curious as to what he'd order.
Charlie
Charlie
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 320
Character : HAHA. STUPID WHORE. -RIP-
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Adhbhar
Dæmon's Name: Mae

Back to top Go down

Hot cocoa to end a snowy day. =] YARB. Empty Re: Hot cocoa to end a snowy day. =] YARB.

Post by Seven Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:57 pm

"I'll have the same," Seven said brightly when it was his turn to order, "and one of those giant chocolate chip cookies for us to share," he turned and smiled at Charlie.

When the waiter walked away to get their orders, Seven removed his gloves and then leaned closer to the fire to warm his fingers. He wiggled them in the air, holding them next to the bright orange and yellow flames, turning them over.

"So, Charlie, if you don't mind me asking, what Eilemaiden are you?" he didn't ask because he cared, he just asked because he was curious.
Seven
Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:01 pm

"That's sounds soooo good," Charlie said, leaning back and closing her eyes. Yummeh. Hot cocoa and a cookie. Mmm.

When she was finished practically orgasming at the food they would soon receive, she leaned forward towards the fire with Seven.

"I'm in Adhbhar," she said, wiggiling her fingers around as well. "I'm the Overloridian, actually." She sniffed a little, since her nose was starting to run. "How about you?"
Charlie
Charlie
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:07 pm

Lucas recognized the boy from the beach. He didn't recognize the girl, but he was to carry their cookie and cocoa to the table.

He loaded it all onto a tray and carried it over to them. "Here you are," he tossed his towel over his shoulder. "Can I get you anything else?"
Lucas
Lucas

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Imogene

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:18 pm

"Ah, I almost chose Adhbhar," Seven reminisced to her, "but then my girl friend at the time who I was oh-so in love with chose Dian so when I settled I followed."

Aluer snorted and Seven nodded, "Yup, the dæmon is right. That didn't end well. But it's all good because I've come to love Dian." He smiled at her. "Overloridian, huh? That sounds fun. Is it hard?"

Before she could answer the waiter came back with their cookie and cocoa. The waiter was the clio he had just met at the beach a few days before. "Hey Lucas," Seven greeted him.
Seven
Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:28 pm

Charlie winced at the fact that he had used "Dian" and "Overloridian" in the same few sentences. Friggin Rowan.

Fotunately, he wouldn't have noticed because he was talking with the waiter.

"Uhm...hi," she said, not meaning to interrupt or anything. She just didn't want it to have an awkward silence, so she felt the need to say something.
Charlie
Charlie
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:37 pm

"Hey," he smiled back. They didn't answer him. "Um, well if you do need anything, Hayley will be taking my spot after I get off in about a half hour, so, just talk to her."

He was going on a date. =]
Lucas
Lucas

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Imogene

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm

[[do you guys want to finish this? if not I completely understand. imma try and post more now. I really am sorry. D:]]
Seven
Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down