Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you're my stars. you're my scars. you're my everything. [whoever.]

4 posters

Go down

you're my stars. you're my scars. you're my everything. [whoever.] Empty you're my stars. you're my scars. you're my everything. [whoever.]

Post by Lucas Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:16 pm

It was poetry night at the coffeeshop where Lucas worked. (I have neglected to tell you the name of it. We shall call it thheecoffeeshoppee. Okay? Okay.) Bright, blushing clio made their way to the front of the little room, illuminated with a dim yellow-orange glow, holding their poetry on crumpled paper. They would clear their throats and read.

Some were spectacular. Others, not so much. Lucas was draped lazily across one of the chairs. He was on break. He lay sprawled there, watching the clio hesitate to pour their souls out to the other clio, holding a cup of coffee that had run out of steam a long time ago. The paper of the cup felt smooth in his hands as he tried not to fall asleep. It had been a really long week, and the poor boy was drained from all his efforts.

He stared blankly at a girl clio who boldly read terrible stanzas, beaming like they were the best words to cross anyones' lips ever. He rolled his eyes and sat up, startling Imogene, who fluttered up before returning to her spot on his shoulder.

Don't scare me like that, Lucas, honey. Imogene scolded in Lucas' head. Slilently he bid her apology. He rearranged himself in the chair, throwing his other leg over the other arm of the couch. If you're going to lay on the chair like that, at least buy it dinner first, Imogene laughed.

Lucas sighed. He was off tomorrow. He was so tired.
Lucas
Lucas

Number of posts : 210
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Imogene

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

you're my stars. you're my scars. you're my everything. [whoever.] Empty Re: you're my stars. you're my scars. you're my everything. [whoever.]

Post by Peyton Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:40 pm

Crushing his blunt under his shoe, Peyton entered the CoffeeShoppee, eyes glazed, he found a seat at an empty table. George was riding on Peytons shoulders. A girl reading a poem said the word, "fish" and Peyton laughed like it was the funniest thing he had ever heard!

After the girl glared at Peyton, she finished her poem, and sat back at her table. Peyton wanted coffee all the sudden, dark, black, coffee.

"Mmmm," he said.
Peyton
Peyton

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Adhbhar
Dæmon's Name: George

Back to top Go down

you're my stars. you're my scars. you're my everything. [whoever.] Empty Re: you're my stars. you're my scars. you're my everything. [whoever.]

Post by Lucas Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:45 pm

Lucas glanced sleepily over at the laughing boy. He wondered why he was laughing. What gave him the right to be so joyful and energetic? Just what? Was Lucas not good enough to have a second wind? Or a third? A fourth? A fiftieth...?

His hair was crazy. Lucas, with quite a bit of effort pushed himself out of the chair, groaning. He went over to the boy. "Can I help you?"
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucern Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:53 pm

Lucern didn't know WHY he was here. He really wasn't a poetry sort of person. In fact he was bored to the point of sleeping when a clio with some of the craziest hair he'd ever seen started laughing. In fact, the boy was sitting next to him.
Lucern
Lucern

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Unsettled
Dæmon's Name: Azarath

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:56 pm

Peyton stopped laughing. A cute boy aproached him, and asked if he could help him.

"Yeah!" said Peyton, a little too loudly, "Can I get some black coffee?!"

He laughed again, then stopped. He looked down at the table, and squinted, there was a coffee stain. He laughed at it.

He didn't relize either, that he was sitting next to somebody, he thought he sat at an empty table.
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucern Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:03 pm

Wow. This guy next to him was crazy. But amusing. Luce grinned. Finally, some fun!
Lucern
Lucern

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:05 pm

Lucas stared at the clio and his...crazy...hair. He blinked and then reintroduced himself to the conversation.

"Yeah, sure." He said, "Coming right up." Lucas tried to walk briskly behind the counter. He poured a mug of the blackest coffee they made.

"Here," he said, "its from a brand new pot. Enjoy."
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Peyton sniffed.

"Pot...?" Peyton took a sip of the hot coffee, it burnt his toungue. "Ow!"

The clio who had served him coffee, started to turn and walk away, but then he called out to him, "Hey kid! Come here!"

Finally, he looked to the right and saw a clio sitting next to him.

"Woooooaaaaahhhh! Duuuuuude! Where did you come from?!" Peyton asked.
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucern Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:19 pm

"I've been here the whole time." Luce answered with amusement.
Lucern
Lucern

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:22 pm

Lucas heard the other call him back. Briefly, he considered ignoring him.

But Imogene convinced him to turn around because she was amused by him, and thus, Lucas ended up back in front of Peyton.

"Yes?"
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:25 pm

"I've been here the whole time."

"Dude, that's trippin'!" Peyton replied.

Hey look Peyton, said George, That kid is coming back!

Peyton looked at the younger clio with a dumb grin on his face. "Ever tried this?" he asked, while pulling a bag of pot from his pocket, and tossing it on the table.
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucern Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:32 pm

Luce raised an eye brow at the clio besides him, smiling slightly. When the clio -who appeared to be an employee, in fact- came back the crazy haired boy whipped out the bag of something. Sniffing the air, Luce just couldn't quite place the smell. It was different though.
Lucern
Lucern

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:34 pm

Lucas looked at the bag.

He blinked a few times.

"No."
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:38 pm

"You've never tried it?" asked Peyton.

He chuckled. "Would you like to?"

He looked at the clio sitting next to him, "What about you? Ever tried any of this stuff?" he pointed at the bag.
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucern Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:43 pm

"Not that I know of." Luce replied, shaking his head. Azarath, a titmouse perched on the auburn haired clio's shoulder, was getting uneasy.
"I don't think you should have any." she peeped, glaring at the crazy clio out of one black eye.
Lucern
Lucern

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 am

Lucas shook his head, once again. He recalled once he was with Aven and Aven had done it with one of his friends. Perhaps this boy in front of him was that friend that gave it to him... Most likely. Aven was crazy, but he was pretty predictable. At least to Lucas. Lucas was rarely surprised by anything Aven did anymore.

Lucas glanced away. Another clio was taking the stage. Hopefully he would be better than the last performer Lucas had chosen to hear. He smiled at Peyton, trying to be polite. He knew what could happen if he did it. He was also very curious.

"Um," Lucas looked away again, this time at the clock. "I get off in a few minutes...Will the offer still be valid?"

Lucas felt a shudder of adrenaline rush through him. He had just accepted an offer for drugs. He felt adult. He felt badass. He was going to do this. He was scared. He wished Aven was there.
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:34 am

Seven was dog tired, today had been his first day at his new job--lumber hauling. He still had to make his way home to Dian, but he figured he would come into the coffee shop for a bit first. There was some work he needed to do at home too, and maybe some coffee would help him get it done.

As he walked in he noticed that tonight was one of the coffee house's frequent poetry nights. Seven wasn't much into poetry but hey, whatever. He glanced around the cozy room, looking for a place to sit but found that most tables were packed.

This was strange for Theecoffeeshopee but Seven blamed it on the poetry night. He had never known they were that popular. So Seven picked a table that wasn't that crowded, and also had a waiter at the table already. He could order, and then get out of there.

Seven walked over to the table that had three guys sitting there. One, the waiter, was very cute. He sat down and grinned at the three, hoping they wouldn't find it strange that he was sitting with them.

As he did though, Seven noticed a bag of what smelled oddly like pot sitting on the table. Maybe this had been a bad table decision. His eyes went to the clio with the crazy, standing up, pointy hair. It must be his, the clio's eyes were glazed and he looked fairly disoriented.

"Well, hello," Seven smiled. What else was there to do?
Seven
Seven

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucern Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:27 am

"Well, might as well join the crowd." Luce decided as the blond haired boy- Lucas, his name tag read- seemed to agree to try some of the mysterious substance.

"This will be fun." Luce smiled, glad to get the chance to do things he wanted to do and not what his father wanted him to do. Azarath gave a sigh like peep as she felt Lucern's stubborn streak kick in.

"I'll try some of that." Luce said to the crazy haired boy.
Lucern
Lucern

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum