Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woahzz...

2 posters

Go down

Woahzz... Empty Woahzz...

Post by PhantomThing Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:26 pm

Two robbers ran down the road that was Theodore Lane, chasing a small clio who was crying. The young boys dæmon was changing rapidly, big cats and falcons, all trying to take down the robbers dæmons, but to no avail.

Finally, the boy had no strength left in him, and he fell to his knees, tears streaming down his dirty face. Soon, the robbers had him lying on the ground, their daemon's, a black panther and a hawk, standing around the small boys daemon who was now a small mouse, squeaking loudly.

The men reached into the boy's backpack, throwing everything that was in it out onto the road, searching for anything of any value.

After they had gotten everything they wanted, they pushed the boy into the dirt, and strode on his back as they walked away laughing.

The small clio, still crying, hurriedly shoved everything left back into his bag, and ran towards town.

---

He hadn't realized, but two feet away was a letter...

January 4, 211

Hysinthicy,

Stop talking to me. I hate you, there is nothing you can say to make me come back. All of you took away my powers! All I have left is the water, and you will not take it from me too! I'm giving you all a final warning, STAY AWAY. I mean it, there is nothing for me to say to any of you. You stole from me. YOU STOLE FROM ME. I'm being serious when I say to you that I want no part with any of you. You are all backstabbers. How could you do this to me? Your very sister?? Well, it doesn't matter any longer. I am not your sister anymore. I am Silia of Ughdarras, and my clio know that we are the best. I don't care what you do, as long as you stay away from me and my clio. DO NOT come looking for me, I will not spare you if you do.

Silia

PhantomThing

Number of posts : 18
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Woahzz... Empty Re: Woahzz...

Post by Cray Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:15 pm

It was around noon, and Cray was pacing herself. She took her time, to hide among trees, bushes, anything that could hide herself from a thug. Gaston followed her silently, keeping up with ease. She hated using Theodore Lane as a route, but it was the quickest way to Dahlin. "It's time's like this when I wish I was Cuir." she thought to herself.

After about fifteen minutes later, she noticed a peice of paper, caught in a bush. "Ugh," she thought, "Litter bugs."

She quickly shuffled to the paper and picked it up. She was about to crinkle in up, and shove it in her pocket to throw it away but she noticed writing on the other side.

Curious, Cray turned it over, and read it.

When she finished, she looked up. "How interesting." she said aloud. She neatly folded the letter up and stuck it in her back pocket.

"Maybe I should show this to Rowan when I return home."

With that, she continued her walk to Dahlin.
Cray
Cray

Number of posts : 298
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Gaston

http://www.myspace.com/bunni1991

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum