Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHEER UP QUI, AND I'LL SING YOU A SONG ABOUT A SNO CONE [QUIQUI]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CHEER UP QUI, AND I'LL SING YOU A SONG ABOUT A SNO CONE [QUIQUI] Empty CHEER UP QUI, AND I'LL SING YOU A SONG ABOUT A SNO CONE [QUIQUI]

Post by Lumi Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:09 pm

It seemed like suddenly the roles had reversed. Quinn was the depressed one and Lumi was trying over and over in vain to make him feel better. Lumi wished she could understand his pain, but she hadn't been close to Szilvi like he had. Poor Quinn...

She somehow convinced him to come on a walk to the beach. Lumi knew the beach was one of his favorite places. Maybe it would cheer him up a bit.

"Soo," she said, holding Quinn's hand and swinging it back and forth. She didn't know what to say to make him feel better so she said something lame. "It's nice here, huh?"
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

CHEER UP QUI, AND I'LL SING YOU A SONG ABOUT A SNO CONE [QUIQUI] Empty Re: CHEER UP QUI, AND I'LL SING YOU A SONG ABOUT A SNO CONE [QUIQUI]

Post by Quinn Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:18 pm

"Yeah, it's very nice," Quinn replied. "I love spring and summer..."

He looked off into the ocean and squinted from the sun. He was still very sad about Szilvi, she had everything going for her and then her life ended, just like that.

He turned his head and stole a side glance at Lumi. His poor wife, all she was trying to do was making him happy again. He would be happy again, but right now it was kind of hard to do it.

Quinn sighed, looked at the ground and squeezed Lumi's hand.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

CHEER UP QUI, AND I'LL SING YOU A SONG ABOUT A SNO CONE [QUIQUI] Empty Re: CHEER UP QUI, AND I'LL SING YOU A SONG ABOUT A SNO CONE [QUIQUI]

Post by Lumi Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 pm

"Me too," Lumi replied, squeezing Quinn's hand back. She knew of one thing that just might be able to make him smile. "Hey, guess what," without waiting for an answer she went on, "I can feel the baby kick sometimes now. Just a little."
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:23 pm

That didn't make Quinn the happiest man in the world again, but that did make him much more happy.

"Really?" he asked, excited. "I can't wait until I can feel it too."

He smiled and looked thoughtful then asked, "Have you had any weird cravings yet?"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 pm

"Not really," Lumi replied. "But I can't stand the taste of things I used to like. Like eggs." She looked down and put her free hand on her belly. "I can't believe how big it's getting, and so soon." And she was only about halfway through.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:33 pm

"Our baby is going to be so healthy and happy," Quinn said proudly. "I can't wait for him...or her to be born."

"Hey, aren't we getting closer to the beach I rented out for us a few months ago?" he asked.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 pm

"Yes, we are," Lumi replied. She smiled a little at the memory. "I think it's right...about...here." They stopped walking and looked out over the water. "This is it."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 pm

Quinn smiled, he was thinking about their water dome, "That was a good day."

He sat down, while helping his pregnant wife sit with him. He slipped off his shoes and wriggled his toes into the sand.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:06 am

"Er--you can go swimming if you want," she told him. She knew how much he loved swimming, and that sometimes he did it when he wanted to get his mind off of things.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:18 am

"Swimming sounds good," Quinn said staring out into the ocean once more.

He stood up and stripped down to his underpants, and like a torpedo, he dove into the water. He resurfaced and just floated there for a moment, before going back under.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:24 am

Holding her belly, Lumi managed to push herself up to a standing position. She walked out so that she was in the water almost up to her knees, but not quite. She watched Quinn swim and smiled. He seemed like he was having fun, after all.

Well, he's a lot easier to cheer up than you are, apparently, Moxie remarked dryly. She looked funny because she was all wet from sitting in the water, and you know how funny wet cats look.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:30 am

Quinn was feeling totally better, for now anyway, nobody can get over the death of a friend in less than five minutes after all. He resurfaced once again, surfaced to his wife, and gave her a big wet hug.

"I love you," he said into her neck while rubbing his wet hair all over her face.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:34 am

"Hey, you're getting me all wet!" Lumi exclaimed, trying to push Quinn away (but not trying too hard.) She made a "pweh" sound as some of Quinn's wet hair got in her mouth. "Qui-inn!"
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:53 am

Quinn laughed, grabbed Lumi's wet face gently and gave her a kiss. He rubbed his wet head all over her chest then ran back into the water.

"Muahahahahaha!"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:56 am

"Hey!" Lumi exclaimed as Quinn ran off into deeper water. She sighed. Well, her clothes were already wet anyways...She started to go after him when suddenly this huge wave came out of nowhere and smacked into her. "Waugh!" she yelled in surprise as she started to fall over.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:01 am

Quinn rescued her though. A wave gently came up from behind Lumi and lifted her back to her feet. He rode a wave back to his wife and gave her a hug, well the best hug you could give to a pregnant woman.

"I'm glad you made me come here today, thankyou Lumistar," he said to her.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:07 am

"You're welcome," Lumi said, hugging Quinn back tightly so that her belly was pressed up against his. She felt a little push from inside her and wondered if Quinn felt it too.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:14 am

Quinn did feel that, he excitedly jumped back and looked at Lumi's tummy, "Just to let you know, you can't kick me when you're out of there."

He looked back up at Lumi and grinned enthusiastically.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:21 am

"You felt that?" Lumi asked excitedly. She put both hands on her tummy lovingly. "Haha, our baby is big and strong already. It must take after you." She looked back at Quinn. "Have you thought about names at all?"
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:28 am

"No I haven't," Quinn said the a shake of his head. "Have you?"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:30 am

"I have, but I can't think of anything," Lumi replied, also shaking her head. "I want a name that's really meaningful, you know? Like maybe there's someone we can name him or her after. I don't want just a random name."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:37 am

"Let's get out of the water," Quinn said.

He grabbed Lumi's hand and the walked back to the shore. Quinn dried them both off then put his clothes back on. "If it's a girl...we could name her after Szilvi, or my auntie..."
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:42 am

"What was your auntie's name?" Lumi asked. She had only ever heard him call her "auntie" before.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 am

"Her name was Julie," Quinn told her. "Auntie Julie, but as you know I just called her Auntie."
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:52 am

"Julie," Lumi repeated. She looked thoughtful. "I really like that. Julie." She smiled. She looked down at her belly. "How does that sound to you, little Julie?" She looked back up. "What if it's a boy?"
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next