Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty! [Shannon! ^.^]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I feel pretty, oh so pretty! [Shannon! ^.^] - Page 2 Empty Re: I feel pretty, oh so pretty! [Shannon! ^.^]

Post by Rowan Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:07 am

"Well, actually it's a lot of hard work..." Rowan replied awkwardly. He didn't usually tell people he hardly knew how much he FRIKKIN HATED being Overloridian.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

I feel pretty, oh so pretty! [Shannon! ^.^] - Page 2 Empty Re: I feel pretty, oh so pretty! [Shannon! ^.^]

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:11 am

"Yep, I'm surprised none of the Overloridians try to drink themselves to sleep to escape the stress," Lumi said cheerfully, as if that were an appropriate thing to say. She nudged Rowan as if they were in on some sort of inside joke. "Anyways, my husband is an Overloridian and he's always looking for excuses to blow off work."
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2