Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiatus.

4 posters

Go down

Hiatus. Empty Hiatus.

Post by Alecis Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:55 pm

So, I and all my characters are taking a break from TAF. I'm not quite sure how long it will be, it all depends. I just haven't felt in the mood to rp for a while and I feel bad starting new posts because I know I take such a long time to post back to you guys.

I just don't feel up to it, and I've been spending less and less time on the computer lately. I'm not quitting, by any means. I could never quit, TAF is my baby and way too much hard work has gone into it.

I just wanted to thank you guys for being such awesome people and actually playing the game. I really had no idea that Amelia would do this well and every time I think about how awesome it's doing and how much time people spend here I get really, really happy.

I promise to be back soon, and don't think I wont be checking up all the time, I just wont be posting much. So make sure to send your questions/concerns to Rowan, because I probably wont be on enough to check my inbox all the time.
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 684
Character : She started out all mean and snarky...What happened to that?
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Rheis-Tiletandrous

https://theameliaforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Hiatus. Empty Re: Hiatus.

Post by Rowan Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:15 pm

In the meantime, Charlie has been made an admin. You can also contact her for any problems or questions if I'm not online.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:37 pm

sooo...

Sutaih?

I MISS YOU *bursts out crying*

I fail at staying away from the wonder that is Amelia.

I hope you guys don't mind that I'm back, but trying to stay away made me come back more than normal, you know what I mean? Srsly, try to exile yourself from something you love. It dun't work a bit.

[[CHANGES]]
~I'm not gonna take Charlie's position of Admin away from her because she's awesome like that, so you've got three now. =D

~Christmas taim is almost upon us, so I'mma start a big Christmas par-tay somewhere here. Sortah. xD In the post we don't need to go in order cuz I'm hoping everyone will take part and I know how hard it gets where there are so many people in one rp.
Seven
Seven

Number of posts : 34
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:24 pm

GLEE!!!!!!!!

=D
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Okay, so I'm not going on hiatus again, I just thought I'd warn ya'll bout something. My computer has like a virus or something and it barely lets me on the internet at all, but randomly it does. But even when he lets me on it still boots me off crazily and usually very quickly. Because of this I'll only be on once in a while. I'm sorry! I promise if I could I'd be here more often.

Hopefully it'll be fixed soon, but till then, if I log out randomly in the middle of a rp or conversation, don't be mad.

Thanks~
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 684
Character : She started out all mean and snarky...What happened to that?
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Rheis-Tiletandrous

https://theameliaforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:12 pm

It's kay, we all understand. If you're not busy tomorrow you can come over my house and catch up on everything and post and whatnot. =]

WHOA NEW LAYOUT. O=
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum