Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we need to talk. [Triston.]

2 posters

Go down

we need to talk. [Triston.] Empty we need to talk. [Triston.]

Post by Quinn Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:00 pm

Quinn didn't like this, Quinn didn't like this one bit. As soon as Cray had gotten home from the Rift she had changed so much. Too much. Quinn didn't like that. It was all that stupid humans fault, Triston.

All her talk of love made Quinn sick. Triston wasn't in love with her, how could he be? She's too young for him, and all he wanted to do was change her. He already changed her hair.

Quinn spat at the ground. Tonight, he had sent a letter to Triston. He wanted to talk to him, needed to talk to him. Tonight Quinn would tell him to back off, and go back to his own home. He didn't belong here at Amelia, and he certaintly didn't deserve Cray.

"I deserve Cray!" Quinn said, outloud to himself.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

we need to talk. [Triston.] Empty Re: we need to talk. [Triston.]

Post by Triston Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:29 pm

Triston was awalkin' down Theodore Lane without a care in the world! Everything in life was wonderful. Wonderful Cray, wonderful new experiences, wonderful Cray, wonderful daemon, wonderful Cray...Life was good.

There was nothing, absolutely nothing that could ruin this perfect life!

He noticed his acquaintance Quinn up ahead. "Hello," he greeted him politely. Something about the way the clio was looking at him made him feel uneasy...
Triston
Triston

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:45 pm

He's coming, Quinn heard Rhiannon say.

Quinn looked ahead and indeed, Triston was coming. Good, Quinn thought, Maybe I could tell him Cray doesn't love him anymore, that could get rid of him.

Once Triston got closer, he had said "hello" and Quinn replied, darkly, "Hello, Triston, I need to talk to you."
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Triston Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:48 pm

"Oh...I dunno...I'm sort of in a hurry," Triston said quickly, wanting to get as far away from Quinn as possible. This clio was looking at him as if he wanted nothing more than to rip out his heart and shove it down his throat so fast that he was still alive to feel it.

Let's get out of here, Brookelle said.

"Yep, I should be on my way!" Triston announced, walking as fast as he could.
Triston
Triston

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:55 pm

Before Triston could walk past, Quinn grabbed his arm and pushed him agaisnt a tree. Looking straight into his eyes, Quinn said, "I want you to stop dating Cray, and I want you to leave Amelia and never come back."
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Triston Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:07 pm

Triston yanked himself out of Quinn's grip. His uneasiness had been replaced by burning anger at Quinn's words.

"And what if I DON'T?" he demanded, glaring fiercely.

Uh, I don't think this is such a good ideaaaa, Brookelle said nervously.

Don't worry Brook, I can take him, Triston replied confidently. He was a hot strong fireman after all.

But...he has an Eilemaiden...

Oops. Triston had forgotten about that. ...Well, shit. At the very worst he would get beat up. It's not like Quinn would KILL HIM or anything.
Triston
Triston

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:20 pm

"And what if I DON'T?"

This made Quinn furious. "If you don't leave, I'll just make you leave!" he yelled in his face.

Quinn raised his fist, if only he had heard Rhiannon telling him to stop, or he wouldn't have hit Tritson in the jaw, but he did. He hit Triston square in the jaw, that made a sickening crunching sound.

"Oh fuck, no!" Rhiannon had cried out.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Triston Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:30 pm

Pain shot through him when Quinn's fist connected with Triston's face. Jesus fucking Christ this guy was a psychopath. Triston stumbled back, momentarily stunned, before leaping foreword and returning the punch as hard as he possibly could.

Or something.
Triston
Triston

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:47 pm

Satisfied at first, Quinn had a strange grin on his face. But that grin disapeard once Triston struck back. Quinn dodged his punch as best as he could but Tristons fist had met his ear. Quinn also stumbled backward, holding his ear, which now of course was bleeding.

Quinns anger turned into rage, and without even thinking, he did something he would have never done before. Rhiannon, saw what he was about to do, so to much disdain, she had attacked Quinn. That just made Quinn more angry, and he threw Rhiannon to the ground and told her to stay away. Grabbing his glass bottle full of water, he opened it, and brought the water out, then pointing at Triston, he "threw" the water at him. The water went up Triston's nostrils and down his throat. Quinn was going to drown Triston.

Coughing, gasping, [if he even can], and twitching, Triston fell to the ground. Quinn watched, until Triston's body finally stopped moving. Triston was dead, and so was Brookelle.

With a few hand movements Quinn sucked out all the water from Triston's body, and put it back into his little bottle.

Then, with little regret, [at the moment] Quinn walked away from the limp body.

Tonight, Quinn killed a man. And nobody would ever suspect him. And nobody knew what he did that night but hiself and Rhiannon.

[END.]
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down