Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wooosh........

2 posters

Go down

wooosh........ Empty wooosh........

Post by PhantomThing Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:06 pm

A small wind blew down the deserted road called Theodore Lane, carrying along with it a tattered piece of parchment. It seemed as if the paper had been through a lot, and yet it held strong, riding the air current that had brought it down from the mountains.

It stopped when it got snagged on a branch lying next to the path.

July 15, 211

Ordin,

Times have changed. So many are against us, so many. I can't deal with this. It isn't right. The pattern shows, brother, that we too will fall. The only question about this is when? I try to stay away, out of sight. But our world needs our help Ordin! Amelia will not stand if we can not fix this! But how? How can we fix this? Please, meet me tomorrow, in the caves. Ordin, you are the only one I can trust. I love you brother. Thank you for sticking with me. When Illiam left, I could have died. I wanted to. But I live for you, and for our clio. Please Ordin, help me find a way to stay sane, if for just a while longer. Just long enough to help our clio.

Lovingly,

Ortika

PhantomThing

Number of posts : 18
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

wooosh........ Empty Re: wooosh........

Post by Charlie Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:55 pm

"I hate Theodore Lane," Charlie said as she walked slowly down the path. This was where she and Rowan had their first kiss. That was such a romantic night. She let out a soft sigh. "Rowan, where are you?"

"Charlie!" Mae said, jumping off of her shoulder and flying to the edge of the path. She landed on the ground, examining the piece of paper stuck on a stick.

Charlie walked over to where Mae was, confused as to why she was so intrigued by a crappy piece of paper on the side of Theodore Lane. "What're you looking at?" she asked, getting on her knees so she could look at the paper herself. "What's so cool about a piece of paper?"

"I dunno, Charlie...I just have a feeling about it. Pick it up." Charlie did as she was instructed, looking at the paper. Mae flew onto her shoulder, reading it as Charlie did.

"I think you're right, Mae," Charlie said, in a practical whisper. "This seems pretty...important." Mae nodded and Charlie stood up, folding up the paper and slipping it into her pocket. "I think we should go see what they have to say about this back at Adhbhar."

With that, Charlie walked off, glad that something interesting had happened to her...something to keep her mind from Rowan.
Charlie
Charlie
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 320
Character : HAHA. STUPID WHORE. -RIP-
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Adhbhar
Dæmon's Name: Mae

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: