Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i haven't got a stitch to wear.

3 posters

Go down

i haven't got a stitch to wear. Empty i haven't got a stitch to wear.

Post by London Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:02 pm

The storm's almost here, London! Laur said, pouncing higher and higher as London raced to the top of the mountains. Hurry up!

One thing that London was truly passionate about was a storm, and the one place that she absolutely had to watch them from was the top of the Dialga Mountains, where the view was the best and the height was amazing. She always felt as if she was right there in the sky with the storm, with the lightning. She always felt so charged and alive up there, which was very rare for her.

Good, we got here in time, Laur said, stopping as the two reached the top of the mountains. Neither of them were out of breath, since they had both made this journey so many times. Storms were just another break from the world, and it was much better than sex, though she would never admit that to anyone. The two stood there, staring into the sky as the it screamed and shot out bolts of lightning at the earth. Raindrops fell against their faces, but they didn't care. London was happiest during a storm, though if someone showed up, she would still be the same old bitch, most likely.

Last edited by London on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
London
London

Number of posts : 46
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

i haven't got a stitch to wear. Empty Re: i haven't got a stitch to wear.

Post by Candice Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:08 pm

Candice slowly waded up the mountains with Atticus at her side. This, she thought would be the perfect place where there would be no one. Especially during a storm. Plus, she was looking forward to playing with the lighting, she smiled slightly, thinking about the last time she did that, Atticus almost had a heart attack.

After a little while, the two of them made it to the top of the mountains, but to Candice's surprise there was another clio there. A girl with a bobcat. Candice frowned, and her brow furrowed. She did not want this girl here.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by London Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:13 pm

Shit, London said, noticing that someone had come up to the top of the mountains. It was very rare that she ever ran into other clio while atop of the mountain, but it was just her luck that someone else would come up.

Hm? Oh, Laur said as he looked to the other clio and daemon. Don't let it ruin the storm, London. Just leave them be and maybe they'll do the same. Maybe they just came for the storm, too.

London hoped that Laur was right and she turned her attention back to the sky as it spit out more lightning.
London
London

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:04 am

Candice watched the girl from the corner of her eye for a moment, and saw that she and her daemon looked at her. What're you looking at? Candice thought to herself.

To her relief, the girl and her daemon turned their attention back to the storm. Don't worry, said Atticus They don't seem like they'll be a bother.

I hope you're right, she answered back.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Leo sighed in pleasure, watching the bolts of lightning flashing through the sky. He was perched, rather precariously, on a ledge jutting out from the cliff face. Sophistra was sat next to him, her head tilted to the sky, green eyes closed. Leo put a hand on her head, gently rubbing her behind the ears.

Leo adored storms. he figured it was a Solas thing. He always felt a strong connection to the energy and power of a storm. Watching the lightning streak past him, feeling the rain pouring down his face.
Sophistra had never liked rain, or getting wet at all for that matter. But the lightning, she loved the lightning.

So Leo and Sophistra sat, side by side, watching the storm rage. Leo had seen a couple of others on the top of the mountain but, as long as they didn't bother him, he wouldn't disturb them. They had probably come to watch the storm too
Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Sophistra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down