Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking in a Daze [Rayla]

2 posters

Go down

Walking in a Daze [Rayla] Empty Walking in a Daze [Rayla]

Post by Juliann Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:29 pm

Walking along the road to Dahlin, Juliann was reading a book as usual, Chaos warning him whenever he was about to run into a tree or stray too far off the lane. Juliann was completely oblivious to the world around him while he was wrapped up in the bloody mystery he was currently reading. He was also chewing on a drinking straw, jaw absentmindedly working every now and then.
Juliann
Juliann

Number of posts : 20
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Deilig
Dæmon's Name: Chaos Ashley Dagmar

Back to top Go down

Walking in a Daze [Rayla] Empty Re: Walking in a Daze [Rayla]

Post by Rayla Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:47 pm

Rayla and Baldrik were making their way out of the Forest after their encounter with Ranuki. Before she'd left, they'd asked how to get out of the forest. She'd told them to just follow the trail, known as Theodore Lane, and they'd make it out.

Looking all around, Rayla stepped off of the trail absentmindedly a few times, only to be snapped back to reality by a tree to the face. After running into a tree for the fourth time, she decided to pay attention to where the two were going. As she looked further down the trail, she noticed what appeared to be a clio walking towards them.

Looks like there's a clio a little ways down the trail... Baldrik told Rayla, not sure if she'd noticed.

'Yeah, I saw. I wonder who it is...If it is a clio, that is.' Rayla replied.
Rayla
Rayla

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Unsettled
Dæmon's Name: Baldrik

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliann Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:30 am

Shivering slightly as he read a particularly spine chilling horror mystery novel, Juliann glanced around at his surroundings suspiciously. Was that really just some grass blowing in the wind? And why were there crackling noises like someone walking on fallen leaves?

We're gonna die! The monsters coming for us! Chaos honked, scared silly She was too scared to speak out loud, thinking the monster would hear.

"Nonsense, there is NO monster." Juliann soothingly said over the mind link, trying to convince both himself and Chaos.
Juliann
Juliann

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:26 pm

As the two closed the distance between themselves and the thing they were walking towards, it appeared that they were walking towards a clio, for they saw what looked to be a clio-like figure and a daemon.

The daemon looks a little spooked... Baldrik pointed out.

'Again, if that's what it is. But, yeah, it does look a tad spooked from this distance.' Rayla agreed.

The two continued walking towards what appeared to be a clio and their daemon.
Rayla
Rayla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliann Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:38 am

"Aiiii-eeee-ooonnnnk!" Chaos made the most ghastly noise ever, as, from the gloom, she noticed a figure coming towards Juliann and herself.

Jumping and cringing, his ears in pain, Juliann noticed the clio and her daemon for the first time. He started laughing as Chaos practically turned herself inside out in order to get his attention and get him to run away.

He was so overcome with laughter -at both the strangled honk which had come from Chaos' beak, the way the two's imagination had runaway with them and the way the new clio and her daemon were staring at them- that he nearly collapsed onto a tree besides him, laughing so hard he was shaking and having trouble breathing.
Juliann
Juliann

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:21 pm

When Rayla and Baldrik finally did make it over to the other clio and daemon...Well, they couldn't help but stop and stare.

The clio was just laughing his arse off, and the daemon looked as freaked out as you could possibly get.

Rayla and Baldrik turned and looked at each other with raised eyebrows, then back at the clio and daemon.
Rayla
Rayla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliann Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:55 am

Clearing his throat, Juliann straightened up and coughed, his frame shaking every now and then with barely suppressed laughter.

"Why hello (small laugh)! I'm sorry, I'm not (laugh) laughing at you. It's just (even more laughter) Chaos was freaking out so much." Juliann's -weak- facade of calm broke as he started laughing his head off again, remembering Chaos' reaction. Said goose was still honking, but now in irritation.

Last edited by Juliann on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juliann
Juliann

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:18 pm

"U-um..." Rayla uttered, not really sure how to respond.

"Are you always like this?" Baldrik asked a bit rudely.

"Baldrik! Be nice!" Rayla scorned.
Rayla
Rayla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliann Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:06 pm

Juliann stifled his laughter, realizing he was making a fool of himself. The laughter was cut off so suddenly that the air was unnervingly quiet. Straightening his shoulders and dusting himself off, Juliann cleared his throat.

"Do you have a problem with him laughing? Well, do you?" Chaos demanded waddling up to the larger daemon, glaring with all of her little-more-than-one-foot size.
Juliann
Juliann

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:33 pm

Baldrik shifted into a wolf and began to growl at the other clio's daemon.

"As a matter of fact, I do." he said sharply.

"Baldrik!" Rayla scorned. "Stop this!"

The daemon looked at Rayla, then turned his attention back to the other daemon, the growling intensifying.
Rayla
Rayla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliann Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:36 am

Chaos honked, her neck snaking out, her feathers fluffing and wings flapping out, swelling her size extraordinarily. "Well I take exception to your growling." Chaos hissed, the angry hiss loud and intimidating. Her eyes seemed to grow redder, glowing with anger. Juliann sighed a sigh of long suffering.
Juliann
Juliann

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:37 am

Rayla, not wanting to get in a fight, grabbed her daemon's hindquarters and pulled him away from Chaos. Baldrik continued to growl at her.

"I-I'm terribly sorry a-about this..." She said to the clio. "I-I don't know wh-what's gotten i-into him..."
Rayla
Rayla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliann Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Giving a sigh of exasperation Juliann scooped Chaos up from the ground, struggling to hold the flapping writing fowl until he finally held her upside down by her feet. Honking at the indignity, Chaos redirect her ire towards Juliann instead. "It's no problem, mademoiselle. I must apologize for my daemon. I must make up for it. My name is Juliann Dagmar. Is there anything which I could do to make up for the bother?" Juliann gave the clio an apologetic smile, exerting his rather rusty charm.
Juliann
Juliann

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content