Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the ruins remind me of poke'mon!

2 posters

Go down

the ruins remind me of poke'mon! Empty the ruins remind me of poke'mon!

Post by Quinn Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:33 pm

Finally, after much lecture from Rhiannon, Quinn finished playing with his birthday presents, and travled to the ruins. He needed some things to do. It had been a while since he studied his letter, and his star piece. The ruins would be the best place to do it. It was quiet, far away, and mysterious.

Quinn sat under a tree and took out his letter, he started to read it, for the hundrenth time. A cool breeze picked up and blew through his hair. He shivered, it was a good thing he had a thick coat on with a wool scarf.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

the ruins remind me of poke'mon! Empty Re: the ruins remind me of poke'mon!

Post by Addison Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:43 pm

I hate being alone, Addison thought, looking down at the ground below him.

Then why do you always go places that are abandoned and are known for not being very populated? Lhyr replied, looking around. She always wanted to go and meet new clio, since she knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it, but Addison was way too shy. He wanted to be alone so that he didn't have to be in embarrassing positions with other clio, but Lhyr wanted what Addison truly wanted, and that was to meet new clio. And it seemed that now was his chance.

Look over there, Addison. Someone's here, Lhyr said, stopping as Addison did. Addison recognized the guy. He'd introduced himself before, and Addison had seem him every now and then. It was Quinn, the Ughdarras Overloridian. He was a nice guy, but that made Addison a little nervous...what if he didn't like him? What if Addison came off as being mean? Who cares? Go say hi. Lhyr nudged Addison forward with her head. He walked forward, Lhyr staying close behind for comfort and sanity.

"H...hello," Addison muttered as he approached the Overloridian. "I'm Addison...I'm from Ughdarras." He figured Quinn wouldn't remember who he was, and felt the need to introduce himself. "And this is Lhyria, my daemon."

Addison

Number of posts : 12
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:52 pm

After reading the letter about five times more, Quinn stopped as a soft voice mumbled a "hello". Quinn looked up and saw that it was Addison, the terribly shy boy he greeted a while back. Quinn smiled, "Why hello there, Addison!"

Quinn chuckled warmheartedly, "No need for indroduction! I know who you are!"

Quinn folded up his letter, stood up, and stuffed it in his coat pocket, clipped it shut, and patted it, making sure the letter was secure.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Addison Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:57 pm

Addison couldn't help but smile when he found that Quinn actually remembered him. Out of all the clio that Quinn must've met, he remembered Addison! No one remembered Addison!

See? You're not so bad. Keep talking to him, Lhyr silently said.

"Oh, right," Addison said with a light laugh. "I wasn't sure if you'd remember me." He tried to think of a conversation starter. "How has...Overloridian-ing been?"

That's a good start, Lhyr said, trying to be reassuring, though the question was awful.

It wasn't that bad... Addison said. They did share the same mind.

Addison

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:06 pm

"I remember all of my Clio!" Quinn said, triumphantly.

Less enthusiasm Quinn, said Rhiannon, the poor boy is terribly shy!

Quinn ignored her.

"How has...Overloridian-ing been?"

"Well, I just had a birthday a couple days ago, but after playing with my presents, Miss Rhiannon is making me do Overloridian stuff" Quinn replied.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Addison Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:15 pm

Addison smiled brightly when he heard that it was Quinn's birthday. "Happy belated birthday," he said, suddenly becoming more outgoing, though still insanely shy. Birthdays were always really big in his family, but he never had birthday parties...he never really had anyone to invite. Well...there was his friend...

Snap out of it, Lhyr said. Though she was hurt by the thought of Addison's friend, she knew the potential of a good one right in front of them. She didn't want him to mess this up. Pay attention to the now, not the then.

Right, Addison said, still looking at Quinn. He wished that he could do something nice for the guy, since he seemed really nice and was running Ughdarras really well, but he wasn't sure what to do.

"Assuming that that was Overloridian stuff that you were doing there, maybe you could take a break and we could go do something and have some fun? It's the least I can do for your birthday and everything. Maybe we could go swimming in the lake?" Though it was a little chilly, Addison had never met anyone from Ughdarras that didn't enjoy swimming. That's just crazy talk. He hoped that he didn't turn down his offer...that would suck really bad.

Addison

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:24 pm

"Happy belated birthday!"

"Why thank you!" Quinn said cheerfully.

"Maybe we could go swimming in the lake?"

Quinn thought about it for a moment, but his thoughts were interupted by the stern Rhiannon, You have work to do Quinn!
I know, but swimming sounds so much more fun! he replied.

Quinn opened his mouth to answer Addison's question, it seemed like he was about to say no, but instead said, "I'd love to!"

Quin smiled, he'll take Rhiannon's punishment later. He always got his work done anyway, and Rhiannon knew it.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Addison Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:28 pm

Addison was afraid that he might say no, and when he opened his mouth, he practically expected it. Instead what came out of his mouth was a yes, and Addison was ecstatic. He tried not to show how happy he was...but it was pretty obvious.

"Great!" Addison said, keeping his hands in the pockets of his long coat so he could sustain himself from hugging Quinn. He hadn't actually done something fun with anyone not related to him in quite a while, and he couldn't help but be excited.

He turned towards the lake and looked over his shoulder at Quinn. "You don't mind if we head over there now, right? I mean, did you wanna stay back here for a while?"

Addison

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:34 pm

"Pish posh! Lets go swimming now!" Quinn cheered.

Rhiannon rolled her eyes, she loved her clio, very much, but wished he'd get his work done now. Oh well, she thought, he'll get it done sooner than I'll expect.

That's right! Quinn agreed with her.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Addison Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:44 pm

"Alright then, let's go!" He laughed out of pure happiness and...fun. They hadn't even done anything yet and Addison was already having fun. Lhyr was just happy that Addison was happy and communicating with another clio. And what a good clio to be friends with: the Overloridian!

They walked towards the lake, which wasn't too far from where they were. He slipped off his coat and set it against the tree that was by the lake, taking off his shirt and doing the same. He took off his shoes and socks, but left his jeans on. He didn't feel like being that cold. He turned to see if Quinn was still with him (paranoid much? x]) and smiled to see that he still was. He turned his attention back to the lake as he started to step in, seeing as it very chilly. He always got used to water really fast, though, and he figured it was always that way with Ughdarras clio.

Addison

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:47 pm

Quinn followed the excited Addison down to the lake. Quinn loved the cold, and he really loved the cold water. If he wasn't afraid of more lectures from Rhiannon, he would get into the lake naked. But instead he took everything off but his boxer briefs, and dived right into the water.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Addison Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:53 pm

Addison watched Quinn dive into the water and he couldn't help but laugh out loud and do it himself. He suddenly bolted into the water, diving in on his stomach and practically gliding along the water before going under. It wasn't too bad. He came up and flipped his hair around so it fell messily around his face. He looked for Quinn while wading in the water.

Addison

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:57 pm

Quinn popped his head up out of the water. He grinned.

"Ah, nothing like a fresh dip in the cold water! I love cold!" he said.

Quinn began to float, until he was floating on the water perfectly, as if he was laying on something. Then without moving his limbs he willed the water to spin him around.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Addison Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:12 pm

Addison watched in awe as Quinn twirled the water around him. How had Addison never thought of that before? Hopefully not intruding, Addison did the same, only on his stomach and resting his chin on his crossed arms. He moved over and closer to Quinn, making ripples in the water for himself, sort of like a massage. He tried to make some more conversation.

"So...if you don't mind me asking...what's it like to be an Overloridian? You're always so calm and nice and never frustrated or anything...isn't it tiring?"

Addison

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:19 pm

"Hmmm..." Quinn thought about the question.

He sat up and was sitting upon the water, using it like a chair, and he crossed his legs indian style.

"Well..." he began, "It's a pretty tough job. I have to keep order in the Gully. Always have to help the sick, and reassure the hypochondriacs that they're fine. I have worry worts, who always worry, about me, or anything. And then theres the paper work, that Rhiannon always makes me do. I always find something fun to do, always." Quinn laughed.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Addison Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:28 am

"Sounds like you're always pretty busy. I'm glad that we could take some time to relax," Addison said, happy that he was able to be the one that got to relax with his Overloridian. "I have a lot of time on my hands...I don't really have any friends or anything, so I don't really have anything to do."

By this time, Lhyr had gotten bored and started wading in the lake, her head sticking out of the water as she looked around, listening to the conversation that her clio was having. She was just as happy, if not proud, that her clio had made a friend. Good for him.

Addison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down