Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[i see your face] CHE [and it's then i can breathe]

2 posters

Go down

[i see your face] CHE [and it's then i can breathe] Empty [i see your face] CHE [and it's then i can breathe]

Post by Che Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:53 am

CHARACTER:

Full Name: Chelan "Che" Tamask

Birth Date: 08-30-90

Eye Color: dark brown

Hair Color: jet black

Height: 5'0"

About His/Her Family: Che is an only child. He lives with his mom and dad, who are both of the Dian Eilemaiden. Almost naturally, he followed suit after settling at sixteen.

Personality: Che is a very sweet and affectionate individiual. He is generally a very happy-go-lucky type of person and tends not to let anything get to him. Che loves to make people laugh and highly enjoys the company of others, so long as they are with him in places that are either the comfort of his own home or places that remind him of home. He loves when clio pay him attention.

Any Thing Else About Your Character We Might Need To Know: May it noted that Che has been somewhat aggresive towards other members of the male sex. But don't be afraid. He likes the boys.

DÆMON:

Full Name: Tien

Settled Or Not: settled

Eye Color: black

- Che works very well in groups, just as well as he works alone. He is determined, and makes a very good group partner, striving to get things done. He also loves finding things out and us very curious to learn.
- In general, Che is very extroverted, and loves to clown around for attention.
- To get from point a to point b, Che will do all of his research. He loves the praise for the good things he does, so he works very hard to get that praise.
- Anything for praise and attention. =]
- Che is very passionate about love and the pursuit of sheer bliss and happiness.
-No particular affinities.
- Che finds it the easiest to work in the evening when all of his thoughts are together.
- Che is pretty popular. He loves to have lots of clio around him, but when he finds one or two special clio, he will keep them closest.
- Optimistic
- He actually prefers one or two close friends, bound with secrets, inside jokes and time.
- Che is more reserved when he is alone, there's no one he needs to make laugh. =]
- Che puts his friends first, then him, then everyone else.
- Like I said, he can be aggressive towards members of the male sex. Until he gets to know them better.
- Very talkative
- Che likes what's his.
- Che is pretty flexible, but depending on the matter, he may be considered stubborn.
- He's pretty dependent on others for his happy emotions. It's a give-take kind of thing.
- He's something of a relic; always says please and thank you. And he's obsessed with idioms.
Che
Che

Number of posts : 16
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Tien

Back to top Go down

[i see your face] CHE [and it's then i can breathe] Empty Re: [i see your face] CHE [and it's then i can breathe]

Post by Rowan Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:31 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE SETTLED AS A FRENCH BULLDOG.

[i see your face] CHE [and it's then i can breathe] French_bulldog_puppy

[i see your face] CHE [and it's then i can breathe] French-bulldog-wallpaper-5
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

[i see your face] CHE [and it's then i can breathe] Empty Re: [i see your face] CHE [and it's then i can breathe]

Post by Che Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:59 am

THANKYOU. =]
(really. i love him.)
Che
Che

Number of posts : 16
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Tien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum