Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GETTING NO WHERE.

2 posters

Go down

GETTING NO WHERE. Empty GETTING NO WHERE.

Post by Aven Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:11 am

It’s not too hard to not love at all. And I can’t say I never loved once. It’s the way I know that loving nothing feels so much better.

(this is NOT about me. i'm trying desperately to writes something for creative writing. and i just can't get ANNNNNYthing. i've listened to countless songs, read so many stories and writing prompts, skimmed so many poems... oh baby. And nothing is coming.)

HAY. I've an ideeeea!

I think, you should post a first line to a story here, [ORIGINAL ONLY] I'll read them and see if I can come up with anything. =D

I'll give you credit, for it, for sure, as long as I don't discover that it wasn't yours to begin with. And if I do find that out, I'll be very unhappy and never take your advice ever again. Kay?

No, but dude, I'd soooooo appreciate it.
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

GETTING NO WHERE. Empty Re: GETTING NO WHERE.

Post by Rowan Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:45 pm

"Sometimes I wonder if it may have been fate that lead me to that dingy old motel in the middle of nowhere."

IDK.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum